- All Services
- Local Stores & Businesses
- Servicing - Repairing
- Event Management
- Legal-Lawyer Services
- Restaurants & Catering
- Astrology Consultancies
- Arts, Media & Entertainment
- Security Guard Services
- Financial Services
- Printing & Publishing
- Language Services
- Lessons - Academic, Arts, Sports
- Educational Services & Institutes
- Tours & Travels
- Call Taxi Service
- Immigration Services
- Packers & Movers
- Shipping & Delivery
- Beauty & Fitness Services
- Pet Services
- Internet-Software Services
- Other Services
Sales and Business Development
AVP/VP- Sales and Business Development
Location: Goa and Nashik
Experience: 8+ yrs
Salary: upto 22 LPA
• GI experience of around 5 years or more, preferably on property lines from Insurer or broker.
• Financial Services industry (General Insurance Industry)
• Ability to manage diverse client Cultures i.e. Govt. sector, Indian Corporate and MNC corporation (Govt. Sector Banks, Institutions, Corporations)
• Corporate Relationship Management / Business Solution Provider from a service background.
• Academic Background: Graduate or BE or MBA from reputed institute preferred (or as an exception if the experience has strong flavor of managerial capabilities)
Essential Functions (Job Description)
• Responsible for developing new clients and ensuring consistent flow of new revenue for the company.
• Set appointments and personally meet with prospects, conducts in depth dialogue and develops a positive business relationship built on mutual trust.
• Partners across the firm to utilize appropriate resources for initial and ongoing prospect sales meetings and proposals.
• Keeps up to date on prospects' current issues, researches new information on prospects.
• Ensures timeframes and deliverables are met in the sales process; and ensures that post-sales teams provide quality service to all assigned clients.
• Develops and maintains effective network within the business community and industry.
• May assist in preparing proposals for client presentation and participate in group presentations.
• Support senior colleagues with research papers.
• Understands and complies with published Company Professional Standards and guidelines.