Explore Mussoorie Tourism with Uttarakhand Holidays Pvt. Ltd.
Mussoorie Tourism - Queen of Hills
The charming hill station “Mussoorie” is known as the “Queen of the Hills” located in the Dehradun District in the state of Uttarakhand. It offered the panoramic views of the Shivalik Ranges, Green hills, Rich flora and fauna etc. It’s enchanting beauty attract thousands of the tourist from all around the country. The amazing hill station derived its name from Plants or Shrub mansoor. It is one of the picturesque hill stations famous for its cool and pleasant environment. It is situated at an elevation of 1880 meters above the sea level. Mussoorie is a perfect weekend Getaway to spend some quality time with family and friends. The destination is a paradise for nature lovers and Honeymooners. Apart from a most popular and famous hill station it also famous for its educational institute. It is surrounding with the dense forest with wonderful views of the Doon valley. It is a perfect location for picnic with beautiful gardens, mini lakes, waterfalls etc. Tourists from all around the word preferred the destination for visit. It’s beautiful lakes, waterfalls, snow capped Himalayan range, lush green hills, green meadows, cool weather increase the charm of the place. There are some of attractions that attracts you like- The Mall Road, Cloud’s End, Gun hill, Lal Tibba, Jharipani Falls etc. Ropeway or cable car is one of the major attractions of the Mussoorie. This cable car is the second highest cable car in India. Kempty fall is one of the major attractions of Mussoorie thousand of the tourists visit this fall. Apart from a beautiful hill station it also a good destination for adventure lover. Trekking, Rock climbing and camping are some of the adventure activities that performed by the tourists. March to June and September to November are the best months for visit the glorious destinations.
There are some of attractions
• Kempty fall is a perfect day out location and developed by a british man. One of the most popular attractions near the fall.
• Gun hill is the second highest peak of mussoorie and offered the amazing views of the Himalayan and Doon valley.
• Camel back road is provides the walk and the same experience like that camel backs. This road is just like a camel hump.
• The Mall Road is the major attraction of the mussoorie and located in the heart of the place.
• Mussoorie Lake famous among the family and couples and a perfect location for picnic.
• Jharipani Falls is a picnic perfect location.
• Lal Tibba is the highest Peak’s of Mussoorie. It is famous for its romantic sunset and sunrise.
• Bhatta falls is newly developed picnic spot.
• Jwala Ji Temple is dedicated to Goddess Durga and the temple is surrounding by the Oak and Deodar trees.
• Benog Wildlife sanctuary is developed as a bird watching and a part of Rajaji National park.
• K Devbhumi Wax Museum is one of the most popular wax museums in India. The museum displays the wax figures of famous personalities of India and Abroad.
Plan your Mussoorie Tour with Uttarakhand Holidays Private Limited
If you are planning to visit Mussoorie Uttarakhand then travel with Established Tour Operator or Travel Agent who provides you best service during journey & can help you out during trip.
We at Uttarakhand Holidays providing you excellent services to our reputed client from last more than 15 years. We have a massive list of travelers who travel with every year. For more detail about Mussoorie Tour Booking contact to our 24X7 Customer Care at +91-9868939348 , 9971676757 Mail us at: email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org ; Visit us at: www.tourism-uttarakhand.com