Energy Audit Services are provided by Teknocrat's group's training arm, Teknocrat's Academy of Automation & Control Technology (popularly known as TAACT). With a collective industrial experience of more than 60 years, TAACT's energy audit team comprises of 3 BEE certified energy auditors.
Energy audit is a systematic analysis of energy use and energy consumption within a defined energy audit scope, in order to identify, quantify and report on the opportunities for improved energy performance.
Our energy audit services can further provide a range of additional benefits. The findings of an energy audit can be a good reference for your management in supporting commercial decisions.
An energy audit is a detailed inventory of the energy performances of your home carried out by an auditor recognised by Bruxelles Environnement/ Leefmilieu Brussel, the government agency for the environment and energy. Officially, this procedure is known as the Energy Advice Procedure.
Energy Audit attempts to balance the total energy inputs with its use and serves to identify all the energy streams in the systems and quantifies energy usage’s according to its discrete function. Energy Audit helps in energy cost optimization, pollution control, safety aspects and suggests the methods to improve the operating & maintenance practices of the system. It is instrumental in coping with the situation of variation in energy cost availability, reliability of energy supply, decision on appropriate energy mix, decision on using improved energy conservation equipment’s. Instrumentation’s and technology.
Why Energy Audit?
• TAACT's Energy Audit can help you to reduce your energy expenses on sustainable basis at a cost which is negligible as compared with the savings.
• Team of 3 senior auditors with cumulative industrial experience of 70 years.
• Accepts responsibility of implementation.
• Audit fees can be reimbursed if customer enters into ESCO agreement.
There are three type of Energy Audit:
• Basic Energy Audit
• Detailed Energy Audit
• Precision Subsystem Audit
Energy Audit Procedure
• A complete survey of the facility/ plant will be conducted by us, detailing the current energy consumption taking place.
• Energy audit is carried out on the facility by a certified energy auditor, who evaluates the current consumption of energy in the plant against the set industry benchmarks.
• Recommendations are made on the basis of the auditor’s findings. The report includes low cost/no cost measures and any energy proposal needing capital expenditure along with repayment of outstanding debt.
• We would help you implement these findings and convert them into energy savings.
This is fully fledged Energy audit, which focuses on energy balance, specific energy consumption & efficiency of all major equipments & processes. All major energy consuming equipments are minutely assessed for calculating the efficiency.
For More Information Please Contact us :- +91–253-6614302 / +91-22-25415871
Visit Us: - http://www.greenmagic.co.in/energy-audit.php