Procurement Operations Executive-Gurgaon
- Uber Technologies Inc
- Full Time
- 3 - 5 Years
- Procurement (Intermediate)
- Customer service (Intermediate)
Job type: Returning Professionals
• Responsible to procure purchase materials from both local and overseas vendors
• Work with internal stakeholders across cities to collect the forecast for sourcing and work with the vendor(s) in delivery of the material accordingly.
• Evaluate vendor’s quotation to ensure that they are in line with the technical and commercial specifications required for the project.
• Advise internal and external stakeholders on issues regarding purchasing Terms & Conditions.
• In charge of daily operational purchasing needs such as planning, issuing and following up on Purchase Orders delivery and shipment schedules.
• Resolve supply, quality, service and invoicing issues with vendors.
• Assist in Performance Review for vendors.
• Evaluate supplier performance based on quality standards, delivery time & best prices and ensure all the criteria are met according to the organizational requirements and expectations.
• Assist in implementing internal procurement strategies to cater to high delivery and short lead time requirements.
• Undertake any other ad-hoc duties as assigned.
• Min Diploma in Procurement or equivalent certifications.
• Preferred 3 years relevant working experience in a similar capacity preferably in fast moving organisation.
• Excellent communications and negotiation skills with suppliers and internal customers
• Resourceful, self-driven, proactive and independent worker
• Hardworking and meticulous with positive attitude
• Proficient in use of MS Office Applications (Words, Excel, Access)
• Possess good communication and interpersonal skills
• Able to work well under stress in a fast paced environment
Type of Job: Full Time (Contractual)
Experience Required: 3 years relevant working experience
Salary: Upto 40K